Minecraft vanilla evolution mod 1.12.2 can go by many names. Enhanced Vanilla Evolved Plus, shortened to EVEP, or Vanilla Evolution also. It is currently in 1.12.2 and is based off three 1.8 mods I used to work on, Enhanced Building, Foods Plus, and Vanilla Evolved. This mod adds many things, from crops and foods to new building blocks. It mainly focuses on getting new weapons and armor and is inspired by Divine RPG. A list of many features is below.
- 20+ New Crops
- Countless new foods
- Many sets of armors, swords, and tools, including multitools (Pickhoxels)
- Two New Biomes
- Two New Structures
- Multiple New Mobs, Including a Boss
- A Myriad of Advancements
- And Much More
How to install Vanilla Evolution mod:
- Download Forge Installer, VanillaEvolution.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
- Click Start on the desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type% appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming / .minecraft / mods
- Put Mod’s jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft.