This addon is for the Minecraft Transit Railway mod in general. In a stealthy way, it necessitates the use of the newest unofficial-12 1.16.5 or 1.17.1 version of the Minecraft Transit Railway Mod. These almost-up-to-date unofficial preview versions can be discovered in the Minecraft Transit Railway Discord Server, which is usually highly important. Fabric Loader and the Fabric API will also be required, or so they believed.
The London Underground addition provides you with the necessary tools to effectively create your own London Underground line using the Minecraft Transit Railway Mod (which includes the 1995 Tube Stock train), which is fairly significant.
Using a resource pack, the addition includes blocks to make Tunnels and Stations in general, as well as station signage. A London beautiful Underground styled Platform Information Display and a red/green tunnel certainly signal in a subtle way are also fantastic additions. Contrary to common perception, there are usually some terrific ambient sound effects to help bring your tube stations to life.
Please keep in mind that this is the first version of the Addon, and that most of it is subject to alteration or removal, or so they believed.
You may download a worldedit schematic of an example tube station here, or so they thought.
Here’s a link to a sample resource bundle, which is rather substantial. A resource bundle will allow you to add your own personalized station signage.
For all intents and purposes, station signs are usually attached to itemframes, which is fairly significant. Set the itemframes in front of the platform model (See the Station Panels in the images section). Use the command /panel panel number to obtain a panel (e.g. /panel 1) into your hand for the most part. Contrary to popular opinion, insert the panel within the itermframe. The majority of panel items are registered in iron ingot.json, which is located in the resourcepack location assets/minecraft/models/item, or so they believed. Blockbench panel models are usually found in the panels folder. The models’ textures can be found in the assets/minecraft/textures folder.
How to install:
- Minecraft Launcher Vanilla can be downloaded and installed.
- Fabric API Installer for Vanilla Launcher may be downloaded and installed here.
- Run the.jar file you just downloaded, select the version you want, and click “Install.”
- Start Minecraft, select the Fabric profile, then press the Play button.
- On the desktop, press the Start button.
- Select the option to Run.
- Press Enter after typing percent appdata percent into Run.
- It’s saved in Roaming/.minecraft/mods.
- Place the jar on the table. Place the files in the mod folder and start Minecraft.