Mapper Base mod 1.15.2 for minecraft is a library mod that provides basic elements and functionalities to my other mods.
While this mod is not intended to be used alone, it still provides many things for players:
– a new material, steel, with associated tool and armor sets
– a new material, raw bitumen, that generates in the world and allows making asphalt
– asphalt blocks, a new decorative block to create very basic roads
– concrete blocks, a new decorative block for buildings and roads
This mod comes with two config files:
– mapperbase-client allows you to enable a Tag viewer: when enabled, hold CTRL while hovering an item with your mouse to see its tags in the tooltip (useful for modders and pack makers)
– mapperbase-common allows you to tweak raw bitumen generator parameters: you can increase / decrease vein sizes, occurences or simply disable generation
This mod is only intended to work with Minecraft Forge. Fabric is not supported neither planned at this time.
How to install minecraft mod:
- Download Forge Installer, mapperbase-1.15.2.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
- Click Start on the desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type% appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming / .minecraft / mods
- Put Mod’s jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft
Download Links for Mapper Base mod 1.15.2:
mapperbase-1.15.2-184.108.40.206.jar (191.73 KB – Update last Released File on March 18, 2020)