MagicalSculpture mod minecraft 1.12.2 provides a sculpture multi-block structure which gives nearby human players a BUFF for some duration.
In MagicSculpture, the sculpture provides enhancements and BUFF effects (controlled by the relics put inside the sculpture) to players (include you) if they are standing closely enough. There are more than 50 types of relics with diverse effects, and four amplifiers to boost the affected range. Try to find the amazing relic combination which fits you best by exploring the world and crafting different relics! We’ve got a manual in the MOD for your reference.
Here, once again. Each relic item corresponds with a unique BUFF. The more superior relic item you get, the more powerful BUFF you could get!
Last but not least, WE GOT A MANUAL IN THE MOD FOR YOU!
What is the Magic Sculpture: Magic Sculpture is an artificial, multi-block structure that releases the magic.
What are the relics: The relics are something scattering around the world with incredible magical power. Though it’s nearly impossible to feel the power from them under normal circumstance, the relics items could bring miraculous magic effects to all those around them once placed inside the Magic Sculpture!
You could easily get relics by following ways:
- Exploring the world: Some can be found in the dungeon.
- Fishing by the river: The chance is almost the same as the enchanted book.
- Killing monsters: a small part will drop from some specific creatures like Blaze.
- Craft manually: you could simply craft some relics with materials from the vanilla games. Some could be used as raw materials for crafting more advanced ones.
This mod made by Yuri’sCat and rikka0w0.
This mod requires librikka lib
Supports English,Chinese and Japanese language.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and librikka lib
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder /.minecraft/mods
- Launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Is there anything else you would like to add? especially information about MagicalSculpture mod latest details and features update. You can share by comment below. Thank you for visiting and see you soon, enjoy!
Download Links for MagicalSculpture mod 1.12.2:
magicalsculpture-1.0.0.jar (1.18 MB – Update last Released File on May 24, 2019)