Falling Tree mod 1.14.4 will allow you to break a full tree by only breaking one log off of it. Sneaking will disable this functionality.
Several options are available in the config file:
- logs_whitelisted: A list of the log blocks you want the mod to work on.
- tools_whitelisted: A list of tools you can break a tree with for the mod to apply.
- ignore_durability: If activated breaking down a tree won’t damage your tool.
- max_log_count: The maximum number of log a tree can be mad of (if more the mod won’t apply).
- preserve_tools: If this option is enabled your tool won’t be broken by chopping down a big tree, it’ll instead be left with 1 of durability.
- reverse_sneaking: If this option is enabled you’ll need to sneak in order to break the whole tree.
How to install:
- Download Forge Installer, whisperwoods-1.14.4.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and click OK to install Forge.
- Click Start on the desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type% appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming / .minecraft / mods
- Put Mod’s jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
Download Links for Whisperwoods mod 1.14.4:
whisperwoods-1.14.4-1.0.1.jar (410.37 KB -Supported Minecraft 1.14.4 Versions)
(Update last Released File on October 29, 2019)